Thursday, April 14, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I´ve drawing a lot but am I focusing enough on urban fashion? I guess this post is the results of my worries. Her jacket is based on a fake military one I bought on a second hand clothes shop in Japan. The skirt came to my mind as I remembered the Toxic Avenger movie. And I just had to put Plankton on the bag.

Daniel was the one who insisted that I watched Spongebob. I had never seen it and thought that it was just another uninteresting Nickelodeon toon. I was hooked instantly by the great plots. It rises as Ren and Stimpy´s heir but less... extremist. Finally a cartoon that makes Cartoon Network shiver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eu acho q ela devia estar com cuma coca-cola na mão.

Look Dirty - Stay Clean.

Ela tem cara de mais velha, mas vestindo saia de balé e bolsa do bob esponja. isso é massa. poe isso que eu acho q não devia ser uma cerveja/vinho mas sim uma coca-suco ou um sorvete, pra ser mais infantil. o casado e o cabelo dela são muito fortes.

:D

sei lá.

esquece isso.

Ficou massa, gostei da perna tronxa japa dela.